Escuela Internacional de Guitarra (EIG)
Guitar Tuition In-person and Online via Skype, Zoom or Whatsapp: +34 616 43 56 82
1. Where. In the professor's studio. Nachín.
2. When. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00h to 22:00h.Thomas.
3. How. One to one and little groups up to 3 students each. Lesson's length: ½ h ( children up to 8 ), 1 h, 1 ½ h and 2 h. ( depending on students ). Nacho.
4. Payment. 4-lesson set is paid in advance on the first one. Fees are updated according to geographic area where tuition takes place at the moment (depending on county, city, country ). Please feel free and contact for details. Carmen.
5. To whom. Beginners, advanced and professionals are welcome. Vicente.
6. What's on. Classical and Electric Guitar, Ear Traininig, Harmony, Songs, Rhythm, Lead Guitar, Jammy Skills, Reading Music, Song Writing, Slide Guitar, Finger Style, Open Tuning, Improvisation, Flamenco, Bossa Nova, Funk, Heavy Metal, Jazz, Blues and Much More Julio.
7. Free interview. 30-minute free interview in order to determine, level, methodology, books, guitar, time-table and tips. Marino.
8. Moreover. Bringing guitar is not necessary. Contact. Jaime.